Does anyone plan to go to Russia this semester? Here is a great travel idea: MOSCOW and ST.PETERSBURG in one VISA-FREE trip.
🇫🇮 Trip from Helsinki — 340 euro
Helsinki — 2 days in St.Petersburg — 1 day in Moscow — Helsinki
🇸🇪 Trip from Stockholm — 400 euro
Stockholm — 1 day in Helsinki — 2 days in St.Petersburg — 1 day in Moscow — 1 day in Tallinn — Stockholm
🇪🇪 Trip from Estonia — 370 euro
Tallinn — 1 day in Helsinki — 2 days in St.Petersburg — 1 day in Moscow — Tallinn
The price includes:
● All ferry tickets (B-class cabin for 2-4 people)
● All mandatory fees such as a port and fuel surcharge, a tourist registration fee, visa-free permission
● Transfer to and from the ferry terminal in Saint Petersburg
● Night trains St.Petersburg-Moscow-St.Petersburg (1st class)
● Guided program for 8 hours every day
● City maps and Russian presents.
For extra cost: public transport tickets (5 euro in total), meals, museum tickets (10 euro in total).
During the trip you will see all major attractions of two splendid capitals of Russia: the Hermitage museum, the Moscow Kremlin, Lenin’s Masouleum, KGB headquarters and many more.
Plus extra activities: shooting from Kalashnikov gun, Russian ballet, limousine party…
Can not find a suitable departure date? Contact us and we will try to make the trip on another week for you.
★ SIGN UP link: goo.gl/8q70F1
★ More info: checkinrus.com
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: