Explore St.Petersburg like a local: with hidden attractions, fascinating historical legends, great food and the most fun parties!
Visa-free for all nationalities. Guided in English.
🇫🇮 Trip from Helsinki — 225 euro
🇸🇪 Trip from Stockholm — 275 euro
🇪🇪 Trip from Estonia — 260 euro
What is included in the price?
● All ferry tickets (B-class cabin for 2-4 people)
● All mandatory fees such as a port and fuel surcharge, a tourist registration fee, visa-free permission
● Transfer to and from the ferry terminal in Saint Petersburg
● Accommodation in a centrally located hostel (2 nights)
● Breakfasts at the hostel
● Guided program in St.Petersburg for 8 hours each day
● Saint Petersburg city map
● Russian presents
9 reasons to join this trip:
● Personalized approach: groups of just 6-12 international students;
● Young local guide who will answer your most tricky questions and will help you to navigate in Russia;
● Prices lower than your university offers;
● No paid extra tours: full guided program is already included;
● Truly local experience: ride the deepest European metro, eat in non-touristic cafes;
● Authentic activities: limousine party, ballet dance and many more;
● Flexibility: many available dates and no advance payment;
● Memorable Russian presents;
● Special offers: group booking discounts and free spot for the group leaders.
Departures every week.
Detailed program and dates: checkinrus.com
We will be happy to answer your questions!
Contact us via [email protected]
or message to Anna Frumkina